Wine red is the darkest red in our collection: even a shade or two darker than straight henna, few to no brown undertones, it’s pure deep red. Similar to red wine or a maraschino cherry. A deep intense color.
• people with very dark brown or black beards who want deep red tones
• someone looking to radically change their look from blonde, light brown, or medium brown
• African American, Indian, or Asian natural beard color looking to add deep red tones
1 Packet (3.5 oz/100g) will dye average beard up to 5 times.
1 Packet can dye: hair, eyebrows, sideburns, mustache, and beard at the same time (average hair & beard length).
The henna binds right to the whisker shaft, and becomes one with your natural color and highlights. Then the added herbs and natural treatments combine to darken down the shade by a couple notches and bring it to a dark wine red—a bold vivid color.
*You can dye hair & beard with same packet!—Do it.
Our Henna-Based Hair Dyes Are Your Best Choice:
• Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a fine powder to allow maximum, predictable pigment release.
• Hand-sifted three times to a uniform texture for best application.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure natural goodness!
Award-Winning Purity & Quality.
Ingredients: natural henna, red clay, false daisy, centella leaves, myrobalan seeds…(that’s it).