Is it black? Is it brown? Is it red? The answer is…yes. We magically combine all three colors into our Mahogany Henna Beard Dye. Your beard will have a fusion of deep rich black, dark chocolate brown, and bold cherry red. This color is a shade lighter than Natural Black and flirts with some dark chocolate undertones. A strong—yet subtle—red hugs the rich, near black base.
• adding deep red/warm brown notes to dark brown or black beard (subtle on black beards)
• drastic change from blonde, light brown, or medium brown to a warm dark-auburn
+ suitable for all hair & beard types, textures, etc.
1 Packet (3.5 oz/100g) will dye average beard up to 5 times.
1 Packet can dye: hair, eyebrows, sideburns, mustache, and beard at the same time (average hair & beard length).
By adding extra natural conditioning agents (alma and centella), we can separate the red & black pigment release to make a mahogany-wood hue. Once mixed, the two strong colors are resisted just enough by the added conditioners to bind at slightly different rates. And then you have the deep, near black base, with the dark red henna hugging the outside. It comes out gorgeous.
*You can dye hair & beard with same packet!—Do it.
Our Henna-Based Hair Dyes Are Your Best Choice:
• Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a fine powder to allow maximum, predictable pigment release.
• Hand-sifted three times to a uniform texture for best application.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure natural goodness!
Award-Winning Purity & Quality.
Ingredients: natural indigo, natural henna, red clay, false daisy, alma gooseberry, centella leaves, myrobalan seeds…(that’s it).
There are no reviews yet.