- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it’s used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We’re the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We absolutely will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Ever.
We’ll use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We won’t share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by reaching out through the contact form on the website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking at the closed lock icon in your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page while you enter credit card details on HennaColorLab.com
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are always password protected and encrypted.