This product contains 100% Pure West Bengal Premium Import™ Indigo.
• Dark bearded (very dark brown to black hair) individuals looking to turn beard rich black—the 100% simple natural way
• African, Indian, Asian hair to darken to deepest black
• The natural light bearded chemist who wants to mix their own super dark brown to black hair color*
*Here’s How: You must color with Pure Henna first. Rinse, No Soap/Shampoo/Moisturizer. Then apply Indigo right after.
IMPORTANT: Blonde/Gray/White hair will always require a double treatment to achieve black hair with Indigo Powder. Natural Indigo was the original pigment source for standard blue denim jeans. Used alone on a light canvas—blonde, gray, white—it will color blue to blue-green.
Light Beard/Hair Solution: Combine our Indigo Powder with our Pure Henna Powder. Your beard will be Super Dark Brown to Rich Black (depends on starting color) after first treatment. And the next application will ensure RICH BLACK.
HEY, BUY AS A BUNDLE & SAVE → (go to Rich Black Bundle)
HENNA/INDIGO 2-STEP HOW TO APPLY
- Follow regular application instructions for Pure Henna (Mix. Apply. Wait Set Time. Rinse)
- Rinse clean without soap or moisturizer—just warm tap water at this step.
- Towel dry beard, and immediately apply Indigo.
- Leave Pure Indigo on for 30 min to one hour.
- Rinse clean with warm tap water.
- Now you may use moisturizer or aftershave (*nothing is best for 24hrs).
Allow beard/hair to naturally transition. As the color matures and the pigments oxidize with the air, you may see various undertones (red, green, blue) and that’s completely normal. After 24 hours you should see the near complete transition. By 48 hours the color will have set and will be super dark, shiny, and full of luster.
1 Packet (3.5 oz/100g) will dye average beard up to 5 times.
1 Packet can dye: hair, eyebrows, sideburns, mustache, and beard at the same time (average hair & beard length).
Our Pure Indigo Hair Dye Is Your Best Choice:
• Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a fine powder to allow maximum, predictable pigment release.
• Hand-sifted three times to a uniform texture for best application.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure natural goodness!
Award-Winning Purity & Quality.
Ingredients: 100% Pure West Bengal Premium Import™ Indigo…(that’s it)