Want a rocking brown with a blast of warmth—a chocolatey-chestnut? Try our Auburn Hair Dye. It’s a smashing blend of Pure Henna and Medium Brown. Perfectly fused to cast a russet glow over the medium brown foundation.
• people with medium brown or dark brown hair who want auburn hues
• someone looking to boldly change their look from blonde, light brown, or medium brown
• African American, Indian, and Asian natural hair color looking to add slight auburn notes
1 packet (3.5 oz/100g) will dye hair to shoulder.
3 packets (10.5 oz/300g) will dye hair to waist.
Note: hair thickness and type (straight, curly, etc) will make a difference.
For super thick curly hair, order an extra packet.
Ex: Super Thick Curly Hair to Shoulder, Order 2 Packets.
Our Select Harvest™ Henna makes a great base for this color, while indigo and added herbs taper back the deepest red and leave a warm, auburn finish. Your hair will dance between earthy brown and vivid ginger. This color is a lighter cousin to Mahogany and a couple shades deeper than Light Brown.
By mixing extra natural conditioning agents (alma and shikakai), we can stabilize the red & brown pigment release to make a vibrant rusty-brown hue. Once mixed, the two bold colors are resisted just enough by the added conditioners to bind at slightly different rates. And then you have the rich chocolate base, with the rusty auburn-red henna hugging the outside. A brilliant expression.
Our Henna-Based Hair Dyes Are Your Best Choice:
• Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a fine powder to allow maximum, predictable pigment release.
• Hand-sifted three times to a uniform texture for best application.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure natural goodness!
Award-Winning Purity & Quality.
Ingredients: natural indigo, natural henna, red clay, alma gooseberry, shikakai fruit…(that’s it).