This is 100% pure, body-art quality henna: The super-fine, triple-sifted texture releases maximum pigment and treatment agents.
We use it (and love it) as the magical base to all our beard dye blends.
• people with blonde to black beards (or gray/white)
• gray/white/blonde/light brown most drastic change; dark brown to black subtle to strong undertones of orange/red
• someone looking to radically change their look from blonde hair or a strong transition from light brown or medium brown hair
• someone looking for a subtle transition from dark brown or black beard
• will add some slight orange-red undertones to African, Indian, and Asian hair (if black from the start)
1 Packet (3.5 oz/100g) will dye average beard up to 5 times.
1 Packet can dye: hair, eyebrows, sideburns, mustache, and beard at the same time (average hair & beard length).
Your beard will absorb and retain the greatest possible amount of Lawsone (Henna Pigment) with our signature Select Harvest™ product. The color fuses naturally to your whisker protein and safely lasts for weeks. During the coloring process, natural agents treat the skin, follicles, and whiskers. They rinse-out fuller, cleaner, and refreshed with reclaimed luster. Only Henna can provide this unique color & treatment combo—and we only sell premium henna.
Henna (Lawsonia inermis linn) has a natural pigment that leaves your beard with a distinctly deep rich orange/red color. It colors the whiskers boldly yet maintains natural undertones and highlights—use it once and you’ll be a raving fan. This color will bring attention to your precious beard. It’s been a trusted beard dye & treatment for over 5000 years.
Rājasthān Select Harvest™ Henna: Superior Balance & Color Depth.
It’s grown near the desert just north of the Mt. Abu Green Belt—in the Northwest region of India, Rājasthān. A hearty, rich coloring henna that has a perfect balance of deep crimson red and vibrant sunshine orange. Leave it in your beard longer for the deepest red to auburn expression, or rinse early and add lots of heat and sun to express brighter orangey-citrus tints. Simply smashing either way!
Grays and blondes will express a bright orangey-red, while medium to dark brown beards will tend to be much darker, a deep red auburn color. Very dark brown and black beards will take on red undertones and reflect even warmer colors in direct sunlight.
*Color will build on previous application. Deepens & improves as you use.
Henna will add sheen and luster to your beard while balancing out natural highlights and undertones as it dyes the whiskers. Unlike traditional “staining” chemical dyes, henna does Not cover up the whiskers—it fuses with the hair, appears natural.
Our Henna-Based Hair Dyes Are Your Best Choice:
• Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a fine powder to allow maximum, predictable pigment release.
• Hand-sifted three times to a uniform texture for best application.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure natural goodness!
Award-Winning Purity & Quality.
Ingredients: 100% (Lawsonia inermis linn/Rājasthān Select Harvest™) natural henna…(that’s it).