Nourish & Repair Application
This is a powdered specialty hair & scalp treatment, NOT a hair dye.
Before Application: Wash hair TWICE with a high-lather shampoo. No conditioner or style products.
Hair can be Dry or Towel Dry, but not Wet. Wear smock or old towel over shoulders.
*Always perform a strand/spot test before full treatment & read below completely BEFORE starting.
1. MIX & PREPARE
• Use quart size mixing bowl per 3.5oz packet(100g) and a spoon to mix.
• Cover any surfaces that may stain: untreated wood, carpet, fabric, etc. (as a precaution).
• Pour powder into bowl. One packet treats straight, shoulder length hair (approx).
• Add hot, not boiling, water (approx 122º F) gradually to the powder.
Note: There’s no exact amount of water to add. Add a little at a time to get an applicable paste consistency.
Similar to a thick pudding or ketchup consistency.
• Prepare hair for treatment. Divide hair into four sections: Front, L&R sides, Back.
2. APPLY Nourish & Repair Treatment
• Apply directly to hair using gloved hand (gloves optional, won’t stain hands).
• Using gloved hand, scoop & apply the paste on back section (if crumbly, add water).
• Massage well into scalp. From root of hair, work evenly to top of hair. Take your time.
• Methodically apply from back to front section.
Optional: Comb through (wide-tooth comb) to increase hair contact with product.
• When done, cover head with included plastic cap. Leave on for 45 – 60 minutes.
3. RINSE & CONDITION
• Rinse out thoroughly (NO Shampoo) until all product removed. Then use conditioner.
Note: Be patient. Rinsing may take a little while. Conditioner will help removal.
Remember: It’s natural, no added perfumes. The paste has an earthy plant-based scent.
You can add fragrance oil or personal perfume to hair after rinsed out.
• Avoid shampooing for 24 hours. Allow natural herbal oils to nourish scalp and hair.
• Apply often (can be used twice a month, or more if needed)— excellent for hair and scalp.
• Regular usage heals hair from the scalp up. Restores natural moisture & sheen.
• Regular usage will increase hair color retention and duration.
~ Go for it & have fun!