Henna and Ayurvedic Herbs only.
Gingery-Blush Blonde Hair Bundle
Ships Today: 11 hours 7 minutes
This bundle provides you with the best products to control the complete experience. Get the Safe, Organic, All Natural, Expected Results—that you want.
NOTE: WILL NOT LIGHTEN DARK HAIR. BEST FOR LIGHT HAIR ONLY.
How To Use This Bundle
Step 1) Organic Clarifying Shampoo: Lather Up & Wash Well.
- Wash hair twice with our organic, deep-cleaning, sudsy shampoo before coloring.
- Flash-lathers and gets down to the scalp. Lifts away all unwanted dirt & oil.
- Minty essential oils chill, clean, and flex the follicles—your hair is ready for color.
Step 2) Color Your Precious Blonde Locks.
- Apply the Ginger Blonde Henna Hair Dye. Wait set time. Rinse.
- Note: This color will not lighten dark hair—zero harsh bleaching chems.
*applies best over blonde to very light brown hair (or completely gray).
Step 3) After 2 to 3 Weeks: It’s Conditioning Blonde Booster Time.
- Blonde hair can really show abuse (pollution, styling products, etc)—easy to fix!
- Apply Cassia Obovata—a Blonde, Deep-Conditioning, Detoxing, Shine Booster.
- Refreshes the golden hues. Adds a protective clear coat to the hair—naturally.
- Adds all the magical benefits of Henna, without the orangey-red pigments.
(leaves behind faint golden kisses to your conditioned hair…pretty awesome).
HEY!—We included enough for another round of the above…
Simply repeat the process next month to maintain your Gingery-Blonde loveliness.
THIS GINGERY-BLUSH BLONDE HAIR BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Simple, methodical instructions.
- TWO Ginger Blonde Henna Hair Dyes.
- TWO Cassia Obovata Henna Hair Treatments.
- ONE organic trial-size shampoo (Safe-Clean Minty Mix™).
FIVE Awesome Products for ONE low price.
PLUS! FOUR Cap & Glove Sets—Everything Included.
A Complete 100% Natural System: Prep. Wash. Color. Refresh.
Products Sold Individually: $51.90
YOUR BUNDLE PRICE: $39.98 (Over 20% OFF save $11.92)
PLUS flat rate shipping only $5! (cheaper than driving to the store)*
*Orders shipped within U.S. only.
I have only used these products one time, so this may not be enough time or usage to form a solid opinion. My hair has been chemically dyed for about 7 years. I wanted to stop using chemicals on my hair that were potentially leaching into my body as well. My hair is naturally kind of ginger blonde anyway, so I bought this bundle. I followed the instructions, and my daughter helped me apply the henna. We put a sheet down and used painters tape to keep it over surfaces we wanted to protect. Then I can just wash the sheet and use it over again. Anyway, I found that the application was not nearly as messy as some have experienced. And two hours goes by very fast! I put a hat over the plastic cap for more heat. I found that rinsing in the tub under the running faucet worked best and most efficiently. I can see how some might get frustrated in the shower! The color was great – very close to my natural color. My hair felt a bit softer too. After a few weeks, I did the Cassia treatment. I really didn’t notice much difference afterwards. My ends feel very dry, and I was a little surprised that this didn’t soften them up a bit. I really like that this product is all natural and good for my hair. I just haven’t seen the shiny, velvet soft results that others seem to have had. All in all, it seems like a very good product with a much nicer price tag than going to the salon and coloring my hair with chemicals. And it’s good to know that I’m treating my hair and scalp with something natural. I’m hoping that with repeated use, I might see better results in terms of less frizz, more shine and softer hair.
I love these excellent quality products, and the speed of shipping is just amazing. Thank you, Henna Color Lab!