Is it black? Is it brown? Is it red? The answer is…yes. We magically combine all three colors into our Mahogany Henna Hair Dye. Your hair will have a fusion of deep rich black, dark chocolate brown, and intense cherry red.
• people with very dark brown or black hair who want deep red tones
• someone looking to radically change their look from blonde, light brown, or medium brown
• African American, Indian, and Asian natural hair color looking to add deep red/dark brown tones
1 packet (3.5 oz/100g) will dye hair to shoulder.
3 packets (10.5 oz/300g) will dye hair to waist.
Note: hair thickness and type (straight, curly, etc) will make a difference.
For super thick curly hair, order an extra packet.
Ex: Super Thick Curly Hair to Shoulder, Order 2 Packets.
This color is a shade lighter than Natural Black and flirts with some dark chocolate undertones. A deep red hugs the rich, near black base. Up close this separation is gorgeous and as you pull away they blend together to make a smashing reddish-dark brown that becomes nearly a rich black at a distance.
By adding extra natural conditioning agents (alma and centella), we can separate the red & black pigment release to make a mahogany-wood hue. Once mixed, the two strong colors are resisted just enough by the added conditioners to bind at slightly different rates. And then you have the deep, near black base, with the dark red henna hugging the outside. It comes out gorgeous.
Our Henna-Based Hair Dyes Are Your Best Choice:
• Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a fine powder to allow maximum, predictable pigment release.
• Hand-sifted three times to a uniform texture for best application.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure natural goodness!
Award-Winning Purity & Quality.
Ingredients: natural indigo, natural henna, red clay, false daisy, alma gooseberry, centella leaves, myrobalan seeds…(that’s it).